MIC: the new generation technology for a fast, innovative and compact "Real-Time PCR" Instrument
The world’s first Magnetic Induction Cycler. The box is small. The ideas are big.
- Fast cooling and heating means fast qPCR results in less than 25 min for 35 cycles
- Optical system that reads all channels simultaneously and running multichannel assays (available in either 2 or 4 channels model)
- Each channel uses an independent high intensity LED, photodetector and filter set combining together to give unparalleled detection performance.
- Reproducibility across multiple runs, samples and multiple instruments
- The spinning aluminum rotor preserves temperature uniformity during both dynamic and static operations. All other block-based Real-Time cyclers only promise static uniformity, which could lead to variability as samples aren’t heated and cooled at the same rate
- You don’t need to calibrate – ever
- Mic is good to go right out of the box
- Zero seconds for all wells to reach the same temperature of ±0.05ºC
- Mic weighs only 2 Kg
- The sample is loaded in 0.1mL strips of four tubes, in house manufactured (supporting the volumes from 5 µl to 30 µl), as well as the matching caps
- The tubes are pre-loaded with an oil overlay in order to prevent evaporation and condensation
For more info click here